Senior Packaging Designer (f/m/d)
Would you like to make the world a little bit better with us?
We are share, a young social start-up from Berlin. We produce high-quality beverages, food, hygiene products and stationery that are good for customers, good for people in need and at the same time as sustainable as well. In March 2018 we started to build a successful social consumer goods brand. So far, our concept has enabled us to build or repair 81 wells, distribute 11 million meals and 6.5 million hygiene products.
Everything is based on our 1+1 principle: each product donates an equivalent donation of help to a person in need. When you work for us, you are part of a mission: we want to use consumption to make the world a little bit better.
You + share = <3 ?
All of us at share are different, but we have one crucial thing in common: we want to make a difference. We're excited about what we do and about good things, that together we can make a big difference. Equal opportunity is a particularly important issue for us. That's why we strongly encourage People of Color, people who are LSBTTIQ*, parents and people with disabilities to apply to us.
Main challenges and responsibilities:
- Design packaging concepts for share’s upcoming product portfolio.
- Prepare final art files and coordinate the printing process.
- Supervise / teach junior packaging designer, suppliers, and freelancers.
- Guarantee excellence in delivery and pipeline flow.
- Cooperate to establish best practices and processes.
- Expand the brand expressions with consistency and creativity.
- Articulate and integrate constructively with other departments.
- 5+ years of experience with packaging design (branding, advertising or trade marketing background is a plus)
- Experience in FMCG field.
- Able to switch from fast-paced exploration to careful detailed refinement and finalization processes.
- English speaking (German is a big plus).
- Mastery of Adobe software (3D is a plus).
- Have impeccable design taste & razor-sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and transform ideas into workable and relevant solutions.
- You understand briefing inputs and build defensible design processes while remaining open to input and further explorations.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to become part of an idea that is bigger than us
- Responsible tasks, comprehensive development opportunities and a very dynamic environment
- A great learning and growth opportunity (in terms of skills and network)
- Flexible working hours and vacation days (core working hours, home office, more vacation for a minimum of lower compensation)
- Team Love: weekly kick-off breakfast, monthly team events, offsite with the whole team per quarter, office dogs [unfortunately we can't add more doggos to the share family at the moment].
- The opportunity to take 2 days off a year for your voluntary heart affairs
- Values that make share and your new environment unique:
- Be crazy about making a difference for people
- Create and live an honest we
- Be brave, we embrace the hick-ups on the way
- No matter how tall you are, our eyes are always on the same level
One more important thing: We want to work with you because we believe in you, you believe in our mission and you fit perfectly into our team!
Start date: as soon as possible
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your online application via the "Apply Now" button. Please check our website to make sure that the job offer is still current. Unfortunately, applications sent via email cannot be considered because they do not comply with the DSGVO regulations.
If you have any questions regarding the advertised position, please contact Jeanine (HR - Recruiting): email@example.com